Membership of the Technology for Change Foundation is open to any business or individual who shares our goal of making technology available to everyone regardless their circumstances. Contact us for more information.
- Member logo and bio featured on the foundations website
- Member logos featured on all marketing material
- regular opportunities for members to be included in press releases
- Multiple networking opportunity’s with other members
- Opportunities to associate your company with range of charitable organisations
- Seat on the foundation’s board (chartered members)
Supporting membership gives companies and individuals a rage of opportunities for increasing their exposure while contributing to some exceptionally worthwhile causes.
Chartered membership gives business and individuals all the benefits of supporting membership but with the added opportunity of a 12 month position on our board.
Expert membership is available by invitation only and is made available to charities, not for profit organisations and individuals who have a track record of expertise in a specific area and a high level of experience they can bring to the foundation.
Charitable membership is open to all registered charities. Membership brings with it a range of support and advice from the foundation and our members. Our charitable members also help to advise the foundation on the needs of those we aim to help.